Solenn Heussaff renews ties with GMA Network

  • Page Views 2148
  • Multi-talented and versatile Kapuso actress and TV host Solenn Heussaff marks her loyalty as a Kapuso as she renewed her exclusive contract with GMA Network on June 30.

    Present in the contract signing were GMA Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Atty. Felipe L. Gozon, GMA Vice President for Business Development Department III Darling de Jesus Bodegon, GMA Vice President for Corporate Affairs and Communications Angela Javier Cruz, GMA Senior Assistant Vice President for Alternative Productions Gigi Santiago-Lara, and Senior Program Manager for ETV Charles Koo.

    Also in attendance was Reena Dimaculangan of Leo V. Dominguez Management.

    Solenn, who has been a loyal Kapuso for the last six years, said she feels happy and fulfilled with her renewal of contract with GMA 7, “I grew a lot here as a person and I got to learn my mother tongue here. Super happy ako. I really feel it’s my family here and I just want to be with GMA. And learn more and grow with the company.”

    The actress further shared she is equally proud to have built a good working relationship with GMA which she considers her second family, “I really feel the sense of family in the network. Dito ko talaga nakita yung balance. Everyone on the set is at the same level. Walang super bida, walang director na maarte, like feeling powerful. Everyone respects each other. Which is what I really love in GMA 7, it makes work fun and easier but still everyone is hard working.”

    Solenn is currently part of GMA News TV’s lifestyle show Taste Buddies. She was also part of the well-loved telefantasya Encantadia as Cassiopeia.

    During the contract signing, Atty. Gozon said he is pleased that Solenn continues to affirm her loyalty to the Kapuso Network, “Tayo rin ay nagagalak dahil meron talagang talent si Solenn. At si Solenn ay talagang hindi lamang maganda, napaka-sexy pa.”

    Share

    New Posts Recently publish post More

    • 13 May 2021
      20 hours ago No comment

      Duterte vs Pacquiao: No fight, say political insiders

      It started on May 3 when Senator Manny Pacquiao, a known ally of President Rodrigo Duterte, said that he finds Duterte’s recent stance lacking on reported Chinese incursions in the West Philippine Sea. “Sa akin, nakukulangan ako, nakukulangan ako kumpara doon sa bago pa siya tumakbo, nage-eleksyon pa lang. ...

    • 07 May 2021
      1 week ago No comment

      Your census.Your community.Your future.

      Census information is used to plan programs and services in your community. Complete your census now!   Related

    • 07 May 2021
      1 week ago No comment

      Applications open tomorrow for new pathway to permanent residency for essential temporary workers and international graduates of a Canadian institution

      Ottawa—Last month, the Honourable Marco E. L. Mendicino, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, announced an innovative pathway to permanent residence for over 90,000 essential workers and international graduates of a Canadian institution who are actively contributing to Canada’s economy. This special public policy will grant permanent status to ...

    • 07 May 2021
      1 week ago No comment

      Canada first country to approve Pfizer vaccine for 12-15-year-old kids

      Canada has become the first country to approve the use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for children between the ages of 12 and 15. Until Health Canada’s announcement of its approval Wednesday (May 5), the Pfizer vaccine was approved only for people 16 years and older. Health Canada has ...

    • 07 May 2021
      1 week ago No comment

      ABS-CBN marks 1 year shutdown – ‘Andito kami para sa’yo’

      Several Kapamilya stars took to social media to recount the harrowing experience of witnessing ABS-CBN going off air after the government issued a cease and desist order against the network exactly a year ago. On May 5, 2020, ABS-CBN signed off from free television and radio broadcast, a day ...

    %d bloggers like this: