Kaye Abad to move to Cebu after wedding

  • Page Views 2978
  • Kaye Abad will be moving to Cebu following her wedding with Paul Jake Castillo this December, she revealed in an interview with Push, but clarified that she will not be abandoning her career as an actress just yet.

    Explaining her decision to transfer to Castillo’s hometown, Abad, 34, reiterated that she wants to start a family as soon as she can with her fiance, saying she wants to have three kids at most.

    “Siguro kapag may baby na hindi na ako siguro makakapag-regular show. Siguro guestings, ganyan. But we’ll see. Kung magiging flexibile naman ‘yung schedule, basta kaya. Pero siyempre priority ‘yung family kasi [ma]tagal kong pinangarap ‘yung magkaroon ng sariling pamilya,” she said.

    In preparation, Abad added that she even started learning the local dialect: “I’m not fluent pero nakakaintindi na. Kasi lahat sila dun Bisaya eh. So when they talk nasanay na ako, naiintindihan ko na and I have to learn kasi they only speak Bisaya or English. Hirap sila sa Tagalog.”

    Abad and Castillo are set to exchange wedding vows in a private wedding ceremony in Cebu, the couple previously revealed. The two, however, have yet to give an exact date.

    Around 600 guests are expected to attend their big day, shared Abad, who will be wearing a gown designed by Francis Libiran. The pair had a rustic-themed prenuptial shoot in Subic, Zambales.

    Abad and Castillo had been close friends before admitting their relationship in April 2014. Abad even said that she had tried to set up Castillo with some of her friends. “Hinanapan ko pa siya ng dates tapos wala ring nag-work. Sa akin din pala siya babagsak,” she shared.

    Castillo proposed to Abad last May 17. He surprised his girlfriend of two years when he popped the question in the middle of a party he organized for Abad atop a high-rise building in Alabang.(abs-cbn)

    Share

    New Posts Recently publish post More

    • 21 January 2021
      2 hours ago No comment

      ABS-CBN, TV5 team up to bring ‘ASAP Natin ‘To’ to nationwide viewers

      Beginning January 24, ABS-CBN’s “ASAP Natin ‘To” will reach more Filipinos nationwide as it joins the Sunday programming of TV5, through a landmark partnership between the two networks. ABS-CBN Corp. made the announcement in a disclosure filed with the Philippine Stock Exchange on Thursday. The long-running concert variety show, ...

    • 20 January 2021
      22 hours ago No comment

      JUAN ON JUAN:Rosette Correa starts new series for ReyFort Media Group

      Rosette Correa starts new Juan on Juan series for ReyFort Media Group Rosette Correa wears a lot of hats in the local community with a singular vision of uplifting Filipino Canadians. Correa, a multi-media journalist, anchors Philippine News Canada-Balitang Vancouver, a prime TV news program aired over Shaw Multicultural ...

    • 14 January 2021
      1 week ago No comment

      Philippines confirms first case of COVID variant

      The Department of Health (DoH) on Wednesday (January 13) confirmed that the COVID-19 variant first reported in the United Kingdom has reached the Philippines. The B117 variant was detected in a sample taken from a Filipino who arrived from the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The male patient from Quezon ...

    • 08 January 2021
      2 weeks ago No comment

      Markus & Janella proud new parents to son Jude, no wedding bells yet

      Actor Markus Paterson shared his happiness now that he and his girlfriend Janella Salvador finally introduced their baby Jude to the public. Paterson opened up about their son on Wednesday in the online show “We Rise Together.” “Well ‘yung proseso? Well, alam naman na one day we are going ...

    %d bloggers like this: