Kathryn shares why she is excited about Daniel’s concert

  • Page Views 952
  • Kathryn Bernardo insists she won’t be performing with Daniel Padilla in his concert this October
    After getting emotional at the recent thanksgiving party to celebrate the blockbuster success of her Star Cinema movie The Hows of Us, Kathryn Bernardo shared how she feels about the early retirement plans of their director Cathy Garcia-Molina.

    “Of course nandun yung feeling na parang, ‘Direk, huwag muna!’ kasi sayang naman pero ayaw natin maging selfish eh kasi kung kaming mga artista na-de-drain, doble or triple nun ang nararamdaman ng isang director. Sabi naman niya break lang, hindi naman stop. Siguro kailangan lang niya ngtime after the last three films to recharge and then who knows sana bumalik pa siya pero ibigay natin yung break na kailangan niya para sa family niya,” she said during the Kathnails SM Southmall branch opening ceremony held last September 11 in Las Pinas City.

    After The Hows of Us, the Kathnails owner and endorser shared she can’t wait to start working with the Megastar, Sharon Cuneta, for the very first time in her next movie project under Star Cinema.

    “Of course ako sobrang excited din na makatrabaho finally si Ms. Sharon Cuneta. Hindi ko in-expect na makakatrabaho ko siya and ang saya kasi meron kang Ms. Sharon, Sir Richard, tapos direk Cathy pa so ano pang hihilingin ko di ba? Kailangan ko na lang galingan para hindi ko sasayangin yung binigay na ‘to na project sa akin and I’m very excited kasi ang dami kong naririnig na good words and excited ako na ma-witness yun,” she admitted.

    Kath also revealed that October 13 is already blocked off on her schedule so she can be at Daniel Padilla’s major concert at the Araneta Coliseum but she clarified that she won’t be going up on stage.

    “Nasa audience ako. Huwag niyo na ako pag-perform. Okay na yun. Ang daming magagandang lineup dun sa concert niya and yun yung kailangan abangan. Ako mismo fan ng ibang mag-pe-perform dun so ang ganda-ganda ng lineup, so yun yung abangan nila, yung mga astig na mag-pe-perform,” she revealed.

    The two are set to invade Vancouver on their ‘One Magical Night’ concert on November 3, 2018.

    (R. M. Santos, puh.com)

    Share

    New Posts Recently publish post More

    • 13 May 2021
      3 days ago No comment

      Duterte vs Pacquiao: No fight, say political insiders

      It started on May 3 when Senator Manny Pacquiao, a known ally of President Rodrigo Duterte, said that he finds Duterte’s recent stance lacking on reported Chinese incursions in the West Philippine Sea. “Sa akin, nakukulangan ako, nakukulangan ako kumpara doon sa bago pa siya tumakbo, nage-eleksyon pa lang. ...

    • 07 May 2021
      1 week ago No comment

      Your census.Your community.Your future.

      Census information is used to plan programs and services in your community. Complete your census now!   Related

    • 07 May 2021
      1 week ago No comment

      Applications open tomorrow for new pathway to permanent residency for essential temporary workers and international graduates of a Canadian institution

      Ottawa—Last month, the Honourable Marco E. L. Mendicino, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, announced an innovative pathway to permanent residence for over 90,000 essential workers and international graduates of a Canadian institution who are actively contributing to Canada’s economy. This special public policy will grant permanent status to ...

    • 07 May 2021
      1 week ago No comment

      Canada first country to approve Pfizer vaccine for 12-15-year-old kids

      Canada has become the first country to approve the use of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine for children between the ages of 12 and 15. Until Health Canada’s announcement of its approval Wednesday (May 5), the Pfizer vaccine was approved only for people 16 years and older. Health Canada has ...

    • 07 May 2021
      1 week ago No comment

      ABS-CBN marks 1 year shutdown – ‘Andito kami para sa’yo’

      Several Kapamilya stars took to social media to recount the harrowing experience of witnessing ABS-CBN going off air after the government issued a cease and desist order against the network exactly a year ago. On May 5, 2020, ABS-CBN signed off from free television and radio broadcast, a day ...

    %d bloggers like this: