Sarah G’s former bodyguard settles for P200,000

  • Page Views 827
  • MANILA – Jerry Tamara, the former closed-in security detail of Sarah Geronimo, has agreed to settle and will not file any formal charges against Matteo Guidicelli in exchange for P200,000.
    This, after Tamara accused Guidicelli of punching him in the throat on the night the actor secretly married Geronimo in Taguig City last February 20.

    As seen in a video uploaded by Raffy Tulfo’s team, the radio host accompanied Tamara to the Viva Entertainment office last February 26 supposedly to meet with the newlyweds and the company’s founder and chairman Vic del Rosario.

    Upon their arrival at the Viva headquarters, del Rosario informed Tamara that Guidicelli and Geronimo could not make it since the two were still in the middle of their respective work commitments.

    Tamara and Del Rosario then had a closed-door meeting where Geronimo’s former bodyguard allegedly asked for a hefty amount of P1.5 million.

    Tulfo reported that del Rosario made a counter offer of P100,000, which Tamara refused.

    According to Tulfo, Tamara was decided on settling the matter even without any money involved as long as Guidicelli would apologize to him in the TV5 compound.

    Tulfo then informed Tamara that this is highly improbable because Guidicelli and Geronimo are both stars of ABS-CBN, which is a rival network.

    In the same video, Tamara also revealed that Geronimo’s mother Divine told him not to settle with Guidicelli.

    “Dapat nasa proseso daw. ‘Yung ginawa ni Sir Matteo, dapat panagutan ang pangyayari at malinis ang pangalan,” he said.

    When asked if Mrs. Geronimo has been dictating his decisions, Tamara said: “Hindi po sir. Kusang loob ko talaga sir na pumunta sa inyo. Sa akin naman sir, gusto ko naman talaga maayos na para wala ng gulo. Gusto ko rin makaharap sila Ma’am Sarah at Sir Matteo talaga.”

    No agreement was reached on February 26, but Tulfo was informed by Viva’s Jay Montelibano two days later that Tamara had already accepted an amount of P200,000 as a settlement. (abs-cbn)

    Share

    New Posts Recently publish post More

    • 10 November 2022
      3 weeks ago No comment

      Golden Gift Society receives donation, accepts new members

      A Metro-Vancouver nonprofit dedicated to helping the less fortunate continues to touch the lives of many. More people are going to benefit from the work of the Golden Gift From The Heart For People In Need Society as it recently accepted a generous donation and grew its ranks with ...

    • 06 October 2022
      2 months ago No comment

      Filipinos run in October 15 municipal elections

      At least 10 Filipinos are running in the October 15 municipal elections in B.C. The candidates are vying for posts in council and school board in different cities across the Greater Vancouver region. The most prominent of the candidates are Maita Santiago, who is running for council in Burnaby, ...

    • 22 September 2022
      2 months ago No comment

      Vhong Navarro under NBI custody for rape charge

      Metro Manila — TV host and actor Vhong Navarro remains under the custody of the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) as of Tuesday, a day after he was slapped with two arrest warrants over complaints filed by model-stylist Deniece Cornejo in 2014. Navarro’s camp has yet to file a motion ...

    • 22 September 2022
      2 months ago No comment

      Meet and greet with Jinny, Ramon and Surrey Forward

      The Surrey Forward party is ready to serve the city and its residents. Surrey Forward is fielding Jinny Sims as mayoral candidate in the October 15, 2022 local election, and the party also has seven candidates for council. One of these candidates is Filipino Canadian financial professional Ramon Bandong. ...

    • Queen-Elizabeth-King-Charles-2022
      15 September 2022
      2 months ago No comment

      Farewell Queen Elizabeth, Long live King Charles!

      The world is mourning the death of Queen Elizabeth II, U.K.’s longest-serving monarch, who died on September 8 at the age of 96. Queen Elizabeth, whose reign spanned 70 years, was succeeded to the throne by her eldest son Charles, who has been proclaimed as King Charles III. The ...

    %d bloggers like this: